TUGZ Prototyping - From the idea to the product
The Transfer and Start-Up Center Prototyping (TUGZ Prototyping) of the Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg (OVGU) is the start-up network with focus on technical and technological foundations. In the period from 10/01/2015 to 09/30/2018 the project is encouraged by the state of Saxony-Anhalt and the European Union.
The aim is to transfer research results in the regional and national economy and make them available to all market participants. The projekt is about improving general conditions for a clearly better start-up environment. A sustainable and reliable infrastruture of institions and human resources shall be created.
The project objectives at a glance:
- Accompanying support of start-up projects
- Raising awareness about entrepreneurial independence and self-employment
- Generating ideas for start-ups
- Establishment of sustainable structures of start-up funding, management of maximum utilization and transfer measures at start-ups from the university
- Events and public relations on business creation at the university
You can find more information about the broad range of services of TUGZ Prototyping here.
If you want to participate, you do not need to pay any fee. But all participants of the projects will receive a non-cash benefit. Since it is a project funded by the state of Saxony-Anhalt and the European Union, the participation demands specific conditions and documentation rules. We like to inform you in more detail about it. The conditions for the participation can be downloaded here.